How to view your security & activity logs
Viewing your Activity Logs
Your Activity logs are an essential tool which gives you the ability to keep track of all your translations activity.
Through these tabs you will be able to see the latest activity for your translations from your own translation tool.
- Translations Logs: You can choose if displaying the latest activities for all, or the latest activity only for a specific language, it is up to you!
- Security Logs: You can choose if displaying administrative, moderation or technical actions on your account.
- Navigate to you client area, then click "Management" as shown in the image below.
- A menu will drop down, click "Logs".
You will then be taken to your Activity Page like shown below. You will see be able to view activity from created Alias.
The security logs are a useful tool to keep track of any unusual activity. If you find any unusual activity please alert staff immediately.
- Navigate to your Client area, then click "General"
- A menu will drop down, click "Security".
- From here you will be able to view all your security activity from Administration, Moderation and Technical, you will be able to track what action and the date of that action.
Translations Cloud team